(1) The organizer of the prize game is Povem, Meta Dolinar s.p., Dolenja vas at Polhov Gradec 12a, 1355 Polhov Gradec (GingoTalk profile) – (hereinafter the organizer).
(2) When a business partner of the organizer participates as a co-organizer of the prize game, the latter provides prizes and conducts a prize draw, and the organizer performs the prize game on his website or Facebook Profile, as specified in the text of the call for individual prize games.
(3) In case the prizes are provided by the business partner of the organizer who does not wish to participate in the roles and obligations of the co-organizer (hereinafter referred to as the sponsor), all activities of the organizer shall be taken over.
CONDITIONS OF COOPERATION
(1) Adult persons with permanent or temporary residence in the Republic of Slovenia may participate in the prize game. Minors (under 18 years of age) must have the prior written consent of their parents or legal representatives to participate in the sweepstakes.
(2) Unless otherwise stipulated in the text of the announced contest, the users of the Website may enter the prize competition.
In the event that the prize draw takes place through the Facebook social networking site, all persons who are affiliated to the individual Profile on which the prize competition takes place within the Facebook social network may participate in the prize game, or all persons who clicked the button on this Profile » I like it. “Or” Like. “Unless otherwise stated in the text of the announced prize draw.
(3) Participation in the sweepstakes is not conditional on purchase.
(4) The participants of the sweepstakes shall themselves bear all the costs of participation in the sweepstakes.
Cooperation costs include, but are not limited to:
• the cost of Internet access;
• the cost of downloading data from the Internet.
(5) Employees and external contractors of Povem, Meta Dolinar s.p., Dolenja vas at Polhov Gradec 12a, 1355 Polhov Gradec or their immediate family members may not participate in the prize competition.
(6) Each individual may participate in each prize competition only once.
PROGRAM OF THE PRIZE GAME
A detailed presentation and course of the sweepstakes is available on the Company’s Website and / or Facebook profile.
PRIZE GAMES RULES
(1) The start and end date of the sweepstakes shall be published on the Website and / or Facebook Profile where the sweepstakes also takes place.
(2) By participating in the prize game, the participant is deemed to accept these general conditions of participation in the prize game and the conditions published on the Website and / or Facebook Profile.
(3) In the event of incomplete, incorrect or untrue information (e-mail or data referred to in Article 8, paragraph 3 of the General Conditions of Sweepstakes), the organizer reserves the right to refuse or exclude the participant from the prize game.
The participant loses the right to the prize if the organizer determines that:
• the participant did not meet the conditions for participation;
• the participant violated the rules and conditions of participation in the prize competition;
• the participant does not wish to fulfill the obligations in accordance with these terms or special conditions published on the Website and / or Facebook Profile or did not fulfill them in due time;
• in the case of applications: if the application is in any way inappropriate.
In case the participant loses the right to the prize, the organizer decides whether or not to award the prize to someone else.
(4) To the extent that the conditions of the prize competition condition the participation in the prize competition by submitting sketches, drawings, photographs, videos or other copyrighted material, the participant, by providing the material, guarantees to the organizer that it has all material copyrights on this material, and transfers them once and for all to the organizer of the sweepstakes.
(5) By submitting the material referred to in the preceding paragraph of this Article, the Participant gives irrevocable consent for publication, exhibition, printing, distribution, etc., in whole or in part, without restrictions on transformations or processing of the material, in all media (print media, web sites, facebook profiles, advertising editions or other media) of the organizer or co-organizer of the prize game without the right to compensation or compensation. payments. At the same time, it waives the right to review, approve, oppose any use of the material, editorial choice or appearance of the material.
(6) In the event that a participant is drawn or selected as a prize winner, by accepting the prize, he / she shall give irrevocable consent to cooperate with the organizer or. co-organizers in terms of photographing the winner for advertising or publication of the material thus obtained in all media (print media, web pages, facebook profiles, advertising editions or other media) of the organizer or co-organizer of the prize game without the right to compensation or compensation. payments. At the same time, it waives the right to review, approve, oppose any use of the material, editorial choice or appearance of the material.
(1) An individual entrant may only receive one of the prizes. If a participant is drawn twice or more, he / she will receive the prize for which he / she was first drawn.
(2) The type and description of the prizes are presented in the text of the prize competition on the Website and / or Facebook Profile, where the prize competition also takes place.
(3) Prizes shall not be exchangeable for another type of prize, payable in cash or transferable to third parties.
LOTS OF AWARDS
(1) The organization, implementation and control of the running of the prize draw and the prize draw shall be taken care of by a committee composed of representatives of the organizer and / or representatives of the co-organizer.
(2) The prize draw will take place on the day specified in the prize draw on the Website and / or Facebook Profile, and no later than 7 days after the end of the prize draw at the Organizer’s seat (Dolenja vas at Polhov Gradec 12a, 1355 Polhov Gradec) or co-organizer.
NOTIFYING ABOUT AWARDS
(1) The Prize Winner will receive the Prize Notice via a private message on his Facebook Profile or his e-mail address, which he / she provided at the beginning of the Prize Draw on the Website.
(2) By participating in an individual prize game, the participant agrees to be posted on the Facebook Profile wall by the organizer as a prize winner and at the same time tagged. In case the prize competition takes place only on the Website, the participant agrees to be published by the organizer as a prize winner on the Website where the prize competition also takes place.
(3) The list of winners will be published on the Website and / or Facebook Profile no later than three days after the prize draw. In case the draw is done by the co-organizer, the list will be published no later than ten days from the date of the draw.
(4) The results of the sweepstakes are final. It is not possible to appeal to them.
(1) A participant is entitled to receive the prize as a prize if it is notified by the organizer or administrator of the Website and / or Facebook Profile within the agreed deadline.
(2) Prizes are taxable under the Personal Income Tax Act. The winner is liable to pay personal income tax in accordance with the Personal Income Tax Act (other receipts, including awards). The personal income tax is calculated and paid by the organizer of the prize game or co-organizer or sponsor providing the prize.
(3) In order to receive the prize, the winner must submit the following personal information upon written invitation from the organizer: first and last name, exact address of permanent residence, place of residence, tax number and tax office. For the purpose of informing the winner of the prize, the prize winner shall also provide a contact telephone number.
If the winner does not provide the required information within seven days of the date of the sent invitation, he / she loses the right to the prize without the right to any compensation.
(4) The organizer shall, by a written invitation referred to in paragraph (3) of this Article, inform the winner of the manner of receiving the prize. The prize can be sent by the organizer at his own expense to the address given by the winner, and pickup of the prize is also possible in person at the organizer’s office premises in Dolenja vas 12a, Polhov Gradec. If the winner does not take the prize within thirty days of the announcement of the prize winners, he / she loses the right to the prize without the right to any compensation.
When the object of the prize is a delicate object (for example, a delicate mechanism, glass packaging, packaging containing liquid and the like) or an object which, because of its weight and / or size, is not suitable for secure mailing, the prize winners shall personally take the prize personally at the organizer’s seat. Subject to agreement with the winner, sensitive items can also be sent by post, but the organizer assumes no responsibility for any damage that may have occurred while sending the package. In case of lost or damaged package and / or damaged contents of the package, the winner is not entitled to any compensation, financial or material.
(5) Persons under the age of 18 must submit the written consent of the parent or legal guardian to the organizer at the same time as submitting the information referred to in paragraph 3 of this Article, at the latest, until the award is received.
Written consent can be formed by the parents or legal guardians themselves.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA
(1) The organizer Povem, Meta Dolinar sp, Dolenja vas at Polhov Gradec 12a, 1355 Polhov Gradec as the controller of personal data respects the privacy of participants of each prize game and undertakes to treat and protect personal data obtained during the prize competition carefully and to protect them. and processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and the Rules on Personal Data Protection adopted by the organizer.
(2) Without the express consent of the participants, individual prize games will not share the participants’ personal data with a third party or use them for other purposes than solely for the purpose of successful overall performance of the prize game. If the organizer organizes the prize game together with the co-organizer, the co-organizer will provide the co-organizer with a list of winners.
(3) To the extent that the participant in the prize game agrees to receive e-newsletters of the organizer and / or co-organizer, the organizer may also forward e-mail addresses to the co-organizer of the prize game.
(4) The Organizer assumes no responsibility for the protection of the data on the web pages to which certain links on the Organizer’s Websites link, nor does it accept any responsibility for any errors that may occur when the participants of the prize competition provide false or false information.
(5) The participant of the sweepstakes shall allow the organizer, as the manager of the personal data file, to manage, maintain and process until the cancellation of the participant or the fulfillment of the purpose of the processing of personal data the collection of personal data submitted for the purpose of carrying out the sweepstakes in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data 86/04 and 67/07).
Personal information contained in the Prize Winners’ personal data files and the purpose of their collection, processing, storage and use:
e-mail address (for the purpose of participating in the prize draw, drawing and sending written invitations to the organizer after further action in case of eligibility for the prize);
first and last name, address and place of residence (for the purpose of identifying the winner, drawing, announcing the prizes and informing on the way of receiving the prizes and for reporting to the tax authorities in accordance with the applicable tax legislation in the Republic of Slovenia);
contact telephone or GSM number (for notification purposes in case of any problems with the delivery of the prize);
tax number and tax office of the winner (for reporting purposes to the tax authorities in accordance with the applicable tax legislation in the Republic of Slovenia)
(6) During the management of personal data, each individual participant has the opportunity to view, transcribe, copy, supplement, correct, block and delete personal data in the personal data database, in accordance with the regulations in force.
(7) Data are stored in computerized form. Upon termination of the need for data management or upon request of the winner, the data is deleted.
(8) Data users are the administrator of the Website and / or Facebook Profile and are responsible for delivering the rewards.
(9) By participating in the prize game, the participant agrees that the organizer may send him free general announcements related to the prize game via the e-mail or telephone number referred to in paragraph 3. Article 8 of these Terms until the withdrawal of this consent or until the purpose of retaining the contact information is fulfilled.
FINAL AND TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS
(1) At the same time as participants in the prize competition, they also accept the terms and conditions
(2) The Organizer reserves the right to amend and modify the conditions of the prize of the game, if so required by reasons of a technical or commercial nature or reasons on the part of the public.
(3) The organizer will keep the participants informed about any changes and novelties of the prize competition by posting on the Website and / or Facebook Profile.
(4) If you have any questions about the confidentiality and use of your personal information, or if you would like more information regarding the sweepstakes, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org