Web portal for
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
Gingo likes to chat, but in order to do that, he needs a very flexible tongue and skillful speech organs. He learns how to lick like a cat, blow up cheeks like a frog, imitate hissing of a snake, and make sounds like a car with his lips. The puppet will help you perform the exercises, that are shown on the picture cards. You can open its mouth and move its tongue in all directions, which encourages the child to start repeating after the puppet.
- size: 52 cm,
- mouth with teeth and tongue,
- great for encouraging and developing oral-motor skills, manual skills, imagination, for learning the articulation of individual sounds, for speech and language development,
- insert your hand into the puppet's head from the back to control the movement of its mouth and tongue,
- adjust the position of your hand and fingers according to the movements you would like to perform.
- 17 cards with educational and fun activities for encouraging oral-motor skills,
- size: 17.5 cm × 10.5 cm,
- easier learning of the articulation of individual sounds,
- front of the card: picture of the exercise,
- backside of the card: accurate description of the individual exercise,
- an additional card with a general description.
Children need models rather than critics.Joseph Joubert
Do you want us to give a talk about speech development at your institution?
Get in touch with us.
Currently, there are no scheduled events.
Want us to publish your article?
Get in touch with us.
MEET OUR AMBASSADORS
is a popular Slovenian influencer and a mother, who loves her family and spreads positive energy.
is a mother of four children and a primary school teacher of mathematics with a big heart and a passion for writing books and poems.
Eva Ahačevčič Pakiž
is a devoted mother, fashion model, jourunalist, editor and famous fashion blogger.
is a primary school teacher, who actively promotes video and audio content about child development and growth.
is a special educator, early interventionist for ASD (autism) and founder of Zavod To sem jaz.
is a father of two children, professor of mathematics, musician and successful stand-up comedian.